Duration: 11 months
Location : Westborough MA
Role & Responsibilities:
Looking for a self-motivated qualified Manufacturing Engineer with a background in mechanical or chemical engineering. Working knowledge of the Bio-Pharmaceutical Consumables industry is beneficial.
• Possess experience with process development in a lean manufacturing area.
• Can write and execute protocol validation documentation.
• Sound understanding of IQ, OQ and PQ as it relates to a equipment in manufacturing environment.
• Candidate should have experience working in a ISO-13485/9000 cGMP ISO 7 cleanroom environment.
• Skills in heat sealing, epoxy potting, UV bonding and system automation is a plus
• Must be detail oriented with experience in writing manufacturing work instructions
• Experience with commissioning of equipment and required documentation
• Knowledge of six sigma and design of experimentation fundamentals
• Capable of working independently and with cross functional teams
• Bachelors or associate degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
• Min 2 years of experience in a manufacturing organization
• Readiness to roll up the sleeves to design, build, test fixtures and equipment.