Client: Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc.
Title: IT Systems Analyst Specialist
Req #: 8232137
Location: 1100 Ridgeway Loop Road, Suite 200, Memphis, TN 38120
Duration: 5 Months contract
Shift Hours: 8 hrs per day, 5 days/week
******************JOB DUTY EXPLANATION********************
PLEASE REVIEW: This person will play multiple roles on the team. This is not a true SA role, but we would like them to have several qualities of a SA. This person will work across all the IT teams to make sure they are following the same operating procedures related to request intake, project creation/closure, etc. ***This person will need to assist with the following - Daily support of our project management application - Daily support of our agile project management application - Oversee the request intake process - Host a weekly review meeting related to the request intake process - Evaluate the IT project portfolio
To lead the business analysis efforts for implementations and large, multi-line projects; to review, analyze and document internal and client user needs; and to provide mentorship and leadership within the business analysis team.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Leads the requirements management efforts for large projects to include new client implementations and large strategic projects; devises and executes a requirements management plan for assigned projects; and takes ownership of the business analysis role throughout the project.
· Identifies and understands stakeholders; initiates and facilitates meetings and discussions with stakeholders as appropriate.
· Works with project managers, project requestors, operations, business representatives, IT representatives and clients to ensure complete understanding of software requirements; provides business related IT knowledge to clients and business representatives during the requirements management process.
· Produces project requirements documentation, including written documents, process diagrams, report mock-ups, wire frames and other documentation as required, using standard templates.
· Meets deadlines and manages work to timelines.
· Mentors team members.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Supports the organization's quality program(s).
· Travels as required.
Education & Licensing:
· Bachelor's degree required; major in computer science field preferred.
· Six (6) years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
· Experience in multi-line claims management processes and system requirements strongly preferred.
Skills & Knowledge:
· Strong knowledge of third party administration/claims management business and technology
· PC literate, including Microsoft Office products
· Analytical and interpretive skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Excellent negotiation skills
· Self motivated
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Ability and willingness to take initiative
· Ability to meet or exceed Performance Competencies
When applicable and appropriate, consideration will be given to reasonable accommodations.
Clear and conceptual thinking ability; excellent judgment, troubleshooting, problem solving, analysis, and discretion; ability to handle work related stress; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously; and ability to meet deadlines
Computer keyboarding, travel as required
Hearing, vision and talking
Credit security clearance, confirmed via a background credit check, is required for this position.
The statements contained in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by a colleague assigned to this description. They are not intended to constitute a comprehensive list of functions, duties, or local variances. Management retains the discretion to add or to change the duties of the position at any time.