Title: Packaging Clerk II
Location: St Louis, MO
Duration: 10 Months Contract
Work Hours: 07:30 AM to 04:00 PM (1st shift)
· Determine the correct packing materials for assembling each product.
· Ensure that the appropriate shipping documentation is prepared and labeled as required for shipping.
· Maintain fast pace packing multiple types of materials for shipment.
· Occasional use of pallet jack and lifting of 40 lbs. required.
· Some jobs require standing for prolonged periods of time and work to be done at a fast paced.
· 2-5 years of experience in position or specialization.
· High-school/Associates or equivalent experience if applicable.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055