Duration: 3 months +extension + Possibility of going perm
· 5+ years’ experience in Information Technology
· Previous experience in an IS Technology lead role is preferred
· Strong knowledge of SOA concepts and experience with web services, integration and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) technologies is a must
· Experience with the TIBCO SOA stack (TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks v5.12 and/or v6, TIBCO Enterprise Message Service, and TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks Plug-ins for REST and JSON, Database, WebSphere MQ) Experience with Tibco ActiveSpaces and or BusinessEvents preferred. Familiar with SOAP and REST services.
· Experience using Liaison Contivo (xml mapping tool), or similar tools
· Working knowledge of high availability and clustering concepts and implementation
· Telecommunications BSS/OSS systems experience a plus
· NGOSS/SID knowledge a plus
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently in an aggressive schedule environment
· Must be able and willing to think beyond near term needs to help define strategic solutions in a fast-paced environment
This position is for an experienced IS professional to provide technical expertise in Integration Services Team. The team is responsible for full life-cycle delivery of integration solutions in a service oriented Enterprise Service Bus environment. The position requires a Senior developer with deep experience in Service Oriented Architecture and Enterprise Service Bus concepts and implementation, and who has skills and experience needed to lead activities to ensure integration solutions are performance tested and tuned properly before each release.
- Manages integration and business process solutions across projects to ensure consistency and reuse, while also providing design and development deliverables.
- works with the EA solution architect, ESB and ESB developers to implement the designed solution related to the ESB.
- Participates in Define phase for scoping, and Design phase for detailed technical requirements and design specifications, and may assist with development of complex solutions.
- Works with other TIBCO developers to ensure best practices for performance are followed for optimal performance.
- Interfaces with other IS delivery teams for coordination of project tasks, status reporting, and issue resolution.
- Deep experience in integration technologies and design patterns.