Title: Sr. Contract Administrator (IT)
Location: Tampa, FL 33602
Duration: 6 months
NOTES FROM THE MANAGER:
· Experience working in contracts (MUST HAVE)
· Supply Chain Management Experience (MUST HAVE)
· SAP Knowledge (Highly Desired)
· 3 years’ experience of procurement, contracting and supply chain management of technology goods and services (MUST HAVE)
The Contract Administrator Senior prepares documents, reports, records, and information with accurate analysis related to Technology (software, services, licensing, hardware and other related activities) contracts.
The Contract Administrator Senior prepares documents, reports, records, and information with accurate analysis related to Technology (software, services, licensing, hardware and other related activities) contracts. Assists contract administrators, sourcing professionals, and buyers with drafting and executing agreements. Acts as key resource focused on all technology supply chain related issues. Additionally, prepares, negotiates, and executes contracts of high complexity for the purpose of supporting the specification requirements for all TECO Energy companies. Abides by Legal and Risk Management’s compliance standards in order to ascertain a successful contractual agreement.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Manages processes and procedures for the formation and administration of technology related contracts.
· Prepares appropriate documents for bid solicitation. Leads the RFP process through completion. Facilitates the award recommendation, formalizes and executes final agreements.
· Acts as liaison during and upon completion of project work to ensure contract compliance and project acceptance requirements are met.
· Maintains master agreements in Procurement systems.
· Ensures proper set up and maintenance of all items and supplier data in procurement applications to ensure accuracy, functionality, and timeliness of information including supplier master file, contracts master files and records. Coordinates updates to vendor, RFx’s, contract, etc., information with all company departments.
· Monitors data content and contract parameters. Collaborates with stakeholders to define and ensure deliverables, service standards and/or other performance measures.
· Reviews, analyzes and evaluates various internal and external business trends, risk assumptions, management issues, procurement methodologies, qualified contractors, regulatory and legal constraints/requirements and time-frame coordination in order to accurately obtain materials and services for all TECO Energy companies.
· Identify and recommend best practice solutions to improve procurement processes.
Leads teams for technical and administrative personnel on a project basis. May lead contract administrators, sourcing professionals, or buyers. Provides mentoring to contract administrators.
Interfaces with all levels of management in all company and corporate departments.
Interfaces with other companies and their employees holding similar positions. These entities can include contractors, suppliers, manufacturers, utility providers, and other entities.
Bachelor degree in Business, Supply Chain, Information Technology, Engineering or related field (Required)
Eight years of experience in purchasing, supply chain, or procurement related fields required including four years focused on technology contracts and supplier management. Knowledge of software licenses and intellectual property laws (Required)
Knowledge of procurement, contracting and supply chain management Principles. In depth knowledge of contract management and ERP applications; contracting concepts, terms and conditions, and applicable contract law. Strong analytical and problem solving skills, detail oriented, and the ability to manage multiple complex projects with a high degree of accuracy to support the overall business objectives. Works independently with little supervision and productively in a team environment. Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to engage and communicate with internal and external stakeholders. Ability to manage multiple projects that involve a level of complexity with financial/operational risk. Demonstrated knowledge and experience in contract formation, contract administration and management, contract claims and disputes resolution.