Title: Asembler III (2 Positions)
Location: Old Niskayuna Rd, Latham, NY 12110, USA
Duration: 3 Months Contract
Tax Term: W2
Work Schedule: 7:20 am to 3:30 pm (1st Shift)
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time."
· Assembly of Superconductive magnets
· The Assembler position will perform mechanical and electrical duties.
· Perform all aspects of mechanical & electrical assembly and operating an orbital welder.
· Perform mechanical & electrical measurements necessary to ensure tolerance conform to documentation.
· Operating standup/sit down fork trucks and operate overhead cranes
· Read and understand engineering and manufacturing documentation including blueprints and MI’s
· Work effectively and efficiently individually and as part of a multidisciplinary team
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-623-5050- Extn 139 / Direct: 510-943-4054