Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Broomfield, CO
Duration: 3 Months (Contract to Hire)
Must have worked with C level executives
Associate's Degree - Administrative Assistant or Business Administration Typically Minimum 2 Years Relevant Exp - Customer service or administrative support Administrative Assistant certification (i.e. Certified Administrative Assistant, International Association of Administrative Professional)
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE - Has substantial understanding of the job and applies knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks.
JOB COMPLEXITY - Works on assignments that are routine to moderately difficult, requiring some decision in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
SUPERVISION - Normally receives little instruction on daily work, general instructions on newly introduced assignments. MS Office - Create Word, Excel, and PowerPoint presentations for divisional use and correspondence
Educational Requirements: Associates degree or above
· Answer telephones, screen calls, and take messages so callers/visitors are dealt with promptly, courteously, and accurately.
· Transcribe, type, format, and proof read a variety of material using word processing, presentation, graphics and spreadsheet software.
· Coordinate internal and external meetings.
· This may include scheduling meeting times, making travel arrangements for attendees, and ensuring that various meeting amenities are available.
· Manage the appointments and schedules of staff in the unit. Activities may include distributing incoming mail, preparing outgoing mail, filing, maintaining office supplies or other inventory.
· Acts as the central point of contact for visitors, supporting management or a functional group.
· Greets visitors, clients, or guests, in person or over the phone.
· Transfers callers or takes a message and delivers in a timely manner.
· Performs a mix of administrative and low-level management tasks, to include answering telephones and email correspondence, managing filing systems, sending, receiving, and sorting mail, organizing meetings and coordinating inter-office communications.
· Compiles and analyzes basic information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials and prepares charts, graphs, or tables, as directed.
· Coordinates with people to schedule meetings and appointments.
· Reserves conference rooms or Meet Me Lines for conference calls.
· Collects and compiles needed information.
· Creates meeting agendas.
· May document meeting minutes.
· Receives and responds to routine correspondence following established procedures not requiring management review.
· Maintains/updates office supply inventories, as directed. Maintains paper restocking for fax machines and printers.