Sales Support 2
6 Months Possibly Perm
We are seeking highly motivated and energetic individuals with strong sales and negotiation skills to introduce and cross-sell our medical products and services over phone, email and social media. This role is within our Point of Care business, a division that focusses on near patient testing medical devices that are used to diagnose and monitor chronic conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, chronic kidney disease and atrial fibrillation.
The position is based out of Norwood, MA. The candidate has the flexibility to work from home but is expected to be in office at least one working day of the week.
• Outbound calling of at least 50 calls a day to identify, qualify and close new business opportunities for our products and services by working directly with key decision makers
• Interact with prospects via telephone, e-mail, and social media outlets
• Leverage outbound/inbound tele-prospecting methodologies and relationship building selling techniques to successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
• Maintain customer and prospect database with a pipeline of opportunities on CRM system
• Disseminate opportunities to appropriate Sales rep with details about the opportunity
• Provide weekly reporting on prospective opportunities
• Attend training to develop product knowledge and skills
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• At least 3 years of medical sales experience or in the healthcare industry involving interaction with physicians and/or lab administrators
• Experience selling and servicing diagnostic and/or monitoring device is preferred
• Effective verbal and written communication skills; Excellent listening skills
• Proven track record of exceeding monthly and quarterly sales goals
• Ability to identify solutions to problems and display and encourage a positive attitude
• Focused and consistent - making over 50 dials a day
• Flexible and self-motivated with an extraordinary drive to succeed
• Proficiency in MSExcel and MSOutlook.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent; Medical Technology background preferred