Shift: 2nd shift (3:00 PM – 11:00 PM)
· Receives and processes supply and special order request forms.
· Replenishes specialty carts, kits, special trays, and other special packs.
· Provides supply stocking and par levels for specific departments using inventory work sheets.
· Cleans, decontaminates, and reprocesses medical equipment.
· Is responsible for recording important information in the appropriate log books and on log sheets.
· Enters department and patient charges in computer system.
· Distributes supplies and equipment as needed.
· Projects an image of professionalism in, communication, appearance and conduct.
· Supports the supply chain management and hospital mission.
· Participates in the continuous quality improvement process. Performs other duties as assigned.
· Must be a high school graduate or equivalent;
· Must have ability to follow instructions with operating equipment and other machinery.