Job Opportunity for Scientific & Regulatory Affairs Scientist - Compliance at Hackettstown NJ with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 7-9 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
The Scientific & Regulatory Affairs (SRA) Scientist Regulatory Compliance supports a variety of regulatory activities related to product recipes, ingredients, claims, and labeling to ensure compliance with all applicable food laws and regulations.
Key Responsibilities Please list the most important and relevant responsibilities
· Supports compliance activities to ensure adherence to internal compliance processes and practices, and continuously reviews and improves these processes and procedures;
· Assists in activities to assure ingredients, formulas, and labeling, are in full compliance with US laws and regulations;
· Leads preparation and submission of documentation to customers, regulatory agencies and other external bodies required to respond to regulatory inquiries and related topics.
· Performs other regulatory related assignments as needed.
· Context and Scope Complete how the job gets done and the way it operates (impact and interaction) Job Specifications/Qualifications State the minimum education, knowledge, skills and experience this position requires. State the physical and/or mental requirements for the role (e.g. stand for x hours, lift x weight, concentration on repetitive tasks). Please distinguish any “preferred” qualifications.
Note: May differ from the current job holder’s own skills and experience.
1. Education & Professional Qualification
· Minimum Qualifications: BS degree in nutrition, chemistry, food science, biochemistry or related technical field with 1 -3 years industry experience in Scientific & Regulatory Affairs function, R&D or related area.
· Experience in Scientific & Regulatory Affairs function, R&D or related occupation.
· Demonstrated capability to manage multiple priorities and strong communication skills.
· Ability to work effectively in cross functional teams
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.