Authored and performed multiple Electrical Engineering Verification Test Plans for XL+.
• Authored and executed multiple EMC test plans with ASRC in the Andover Office.
• Good working relationship with ASRC, both its personal and equipment. (Trained to operate equipment for Engineering Investigations.)
• Trained for Doors, Document Review and CR process.
• Performed multiple engineering investigations, trouble shooting deficiencies, proposing solutions and implementation of fixes. Performed
verification of the design changes.
Debug, troubleshoot boards and systems, and provide product support:
• Software (Host-based debuggers, JTAG, customer software)
• Signals (Scopes, signal generators, spectrum analyzers, TDR)
• Board rework (wires, component replacement)
• Simulation (Device, Verilog, VHDL, Spice, C/C++, MatLab)
• Protocol Pods (USB, I2C, PCI, Aardvark)
• Test jigs (special PCB, microcontroller development boards & software)
Design complex mixed signal systems:
• High-speed (Processors, Atmel, ARM, DDR, Xilinx, Altera, Lattice FPGA, ASIC)
• Interfaces (I2C, SPI, PCI, USB, DVI, Display port, LVDS, MIPI, serial)
• Analog (sensors, controls, A/D, D/A, scaling, filtering, switching power supplies, linear)
• Tools (DxDesigner, PCAD, PADS, Expedition, Hyperlynx, Spice)
• Signal integrity (Impedance match, differential, analog, power distribution)
• Languages (Verilog, VHDL)
• Hardware debugging and Simulation (test benches, timing verification)
Implement and integrate embedded and system software:
• Languages ( C/C++, Assembly, Lisp)
• Real-time events and interrupts
• Host system programming software
• Architect for efficient communication