Duration: 0-6 months
Location: Basking Ridge, NJ
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
Provides technical consulting and guidance to development teams for the design and development of highly complex deliverables.
Identifies opportunities for new architectural initiatives; makes recommendations on the scalability, feasibility and robustness of platforms and solutions.
Assess requirements for completeness and accuracy.
Design, Code and code reviews of solutions to validate against requirement and performance benchmarks.
Establishes policies and best practices throughout lifecycle of project.
Preparing engineering documents/artifacts according to technical and compliance requirements.
At least 5 years of proven hands-on experience leading MicroStrategy administration and architecture .
· Project deployment and migration, users and security filters maintenance, enterprise manager for usage statistics etc.
· At least 8 years of proven hands-on experience with MicroStrategy BI Project development lifecycle.
· Data modeling experience in designing the semantic layer, schema layer, dimension modelling. Extensive experience in end-to-end implementation of Business Intelligence (BI) projects, especially in scorecards, reports, cubes, & dashboards. Hands-on experience on MicroStrategy BI e.g. dashboards, documents, MSTR Schema creation, advanced reporting.
· Experience in D3 and jQuery is a must. Experience with multiple databases/SQL expertise Experience upgrading MicroStrategy platforms. Experience in MicroStrategy 10.x and previous versions.
· Experience with MicroStrategy BI environments which leverages I-Cubes, Web, Mobile and Distribution Services.
· Experience with MicroStrategy Admin tools Object Manager, Command Manager, Enterprise Manager, System Manager etc. Experience in customer-facing discussions for requirements gathering and architecting solutions for BI projects.
· Ability to train and mentor team members and business users. Good analytical, inter-personal & communication skills, and proactive attitude.