Four-year Technology Degree
· Ability to interpret product specifications
· Willingness to learn C# and Visual Basic
· Experience with Microsoft Office
· Experience with network architecture
· Database experience
· Programming code such as Visual Basic, C++, C#, Java, etc.
· Experience with Fluke Met/Cal, Labview or Teststand
· Demonstrated ability to clearly and concisely communicate with various audiences
· Innovative - willingness to learn and think creatively.
· Inclusive - able to work well in a team environment and independently.
· Externally focused - able to consider customer needs and make a commitment to quality.
· Self-motivated and directed.
· Willingness to work overtime as needed.
· SAP Experience.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Ability to exert up to 40 pounds of force occasionally, and up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.