Client: Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc.
Title: IT Project Management Specialist Sr.
Req #: 525215
Location: 1100 Ridgeway Loop Rd, Memphis, TN 38120
Duration: 6 months contract to hire
Shift Hours: 8 hrs per day, 5 days/week
Job Description -
· 6 years related experience or combination of education and experience required to include two (2) years of general business exp with emphasis on data analysis or planning (REQUIRED)
· Good knowledge of project management (REQUIRED)
· Knowledge of data analysis with strong Excel skills (REQUIRED)
· PC literate, including Microsoft Office products (REQUIRED)
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university (HIGHLY DESIRED)
· Major in Business Administration, Statistics, or Quantitative Analysis and courses in Computer Sciences (HIGHLY DESIRED)
To manage, support and service project assignments through completion; to administer procedures and processes that measure and manage customer satisfaction; to identify, analyze and report trends; and to provide interpretation of report information and make recommendations for improvement.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Identifies required resources; researches project data, procedures and history for a thorough understanding of project direction.
· Prepares and manages project plans through completion.
· Provides data analysis, including identifying and recognizing trends across multiple offices for national client operations.
· Monitors and assesses data for accuracy and integrity.
· Communicates activity progress to involved parties.
· Assists Program Managers to resolve issues that arise.
· Delivers oral and written presentations of project results.
· Provides training to colleagues as needed.
· Helps to transition programs as needed.
ADDITIONAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Supports the organization's quality program(s).
· Travels as required.
· Administers company personnel policies in all areas and follows company staffing standards and training recommendations.
· Interviews, hires and establishes colleague performance development plans; conducts colleague performance discussions.
· Provides support, guidance, leadership and motivation to promote maximum performance.
Education & Licensing:
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred. Major in Business Administration, Statistics, or Quantitative Analysis and courses in Computer Sciences preferred.
APN Software Service INC