MUST HAVE: PROFICIENT EXPERIENCE WITH CONTROLS ENGINEERING and ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING. BACHELORS DEGREE REQUIRED in ELECTRICAL or CONTROLS ENGINEERING.
Candidate will be taking a customer diagram and make sure it does what it says it will do from a controls aspect.
The Controls Engineer will be accountable to the Manager of Engineering. This position requires competent working skills in a team environment, strong analytical background and a willingness to understand the various processes involved within the engineering function (includes MCC, LA, SWBD, and Enclosed Controls) seeking ways to enhance throughput and quality with the main focus on quality.
• The controls engineer will interpret customer requirements provided through various sources (including Sales configurator, Customer specifications and/or customer drawings) to generate building instructions to the factory floor (in the form of drawings and Bills of Material) and customer as designed documents.
• The engineer will be responsible for the order starting from the order release to engineering through the shipping process and will work with the factories to insure the customer’s requirements are met.
• He/she will maintain a participative approach in dealing with team members and with co-workers in all functions through self-directed motivation and high involvement.
• The engineer will be responsible for the on-time delivery and there quality
• Controls/Electrical Engineering degree
• 2 years of experience in design of Low Voltage or Medium Voltage Motor Control Centers or equivalent.
• Must have competent team working skills.
• High Energy level and positive attitude.
• Must have good communication skills and working product knowledge.