Duration: 6-8 months with possible extension
Location: Orlando, FL 32786
This position is for a 6-8 month internship/co-op . If requested due to requirements of the candidate's degree program, paperwork supporting the position can be completed.
Candidates will perform a variety of duties in the execution of large gas turbine and steam turbine projects, including:
- Assisting with and observing routine engineering related studies, processes, designs, inspections and/or quality audits.
- Providing assistance with gathering, recording and maintaining engineering specific information.
- Assisting with the preparation of routine charts, graphs and diagrams to illustrate various engineering procedures.
- Providing assistance with routine testing and troubleshooting in a variety of engineering tasks.
- Assisting with routine specification development or preparation.
Typical assignments will include broad exposure to various departments and functions, including project management, engineering, supply management, quality, and business administration.
Successful candidates possess internal drive, self-motivation, and willingness to adapt to change.