Duration: 6 Months+
Location: Norwood MA 02062
Technical Writer Adobe Product Labeling
Writes and edits complex technical documentation, such as user manuals, quick start guides, technical instructions/bulletins, on-line help, consumable and reagent IFU's.
Develop high-quality medical device (Point of Care) product labeling & documentation content for a diverse audience, including end users, system administrators, and medical professionals.
Refer to job description/attachment for job requirements and other relevant details.
Sr. Technical Writer – Product Labeling - Point of Care Diagnostics
The Sr. Tech Writeris responsible for researching, recommending, and developinglabeling content and documentation that delivers optimal usability and efficiencyfor best-in-class information solutions for our customers.
In addition, a Sr. Tech Writer contributes to the development and achievement of organizational goals and objectives, may develop new programs and or processes as well as modifying and enhancing existing processes and or programs, and may act as a mentor for other Information Developers. This role reports to the Director of UXD and Product Labeling.
• Develop high-quality medical device (Point of Care)product labeling &documentation content for a diverse audience, including end users, system administrators, and medical professionals.
• Produce technically precise and well-written content for use in online help, user guides, Quick Start Guides, IFUs, and other labeling documentation to support POC products.
• Work with product managers, engineers, regulatory, Marketing and othercross functional staff to gather content; proactively engage with subject matter experts.
• Manage multiple labeling and documentation projects to ensure delivery on schedule meeting our quality standards working with team members both within the product labeling team and across the organization.
• Actively seeks customer input, and may take responsibility for customer situations (internal and external customers).
• Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives independently.
• Manage portions of internationalization/localization projects with outside vendors.
• Understands business and technical drivers and can balance both when making decisions.
• Understands team tools and minimalist writing style.
• Other duties as assigned.
• BA or BS or equivalent in Information Design, Computer Science or similar field.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience documenting software, hardware, or technical content in medical device industry
• 7+ years’technical writing and content development experience, preferably in a medical device company.
• Excellent time & project management skills to multitask across multiple simultaneous projects.
• Thorough knowledge of Adobe products (FrameMaker, RoboHelp, Acrobat, InDesign) Microsoft Office, screen/image capture software.
• Quick learner and a team player with a proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Proactive, helpful attitude, willing to jump in and help as needed.
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
• Experience working as a member of a high-performing team.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Proven ability to create and implement a project plan.
• Ability to prioritize and focus on what's of highest value to customers
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510 870 1008 Fax 510-623-5055