• Bachelor's or Master's in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and minimum 4 years software testing & hardware testing.
• Strong knowledge of testing methodologies, tools, and processes.
• Experience programming in Python & CUDA
• Unix/Linux shell scripting experience
• Experience using containers and container management technologies
• Experience with GPU & multi-node Deep learning testing is preferred.
• Skills or experience in quantitative areas such as deep learning, and deep learning frameworks is preferred. Dell EMC, leveraging its strong background in server design is creating infrastructure for Deep learning market. Harnessing servers specially designed for Deep learning, end-to-end solutions that span from data center to the edge, and tools that enable customers to deploy and scale-out, Dell EMC is inside Deep learning and leading the next evolution of servers.
#1 Priority in this role is Python experience. CUDA knowledge is a plus and not having in-depth knowledge with CUDA is okay.
#2 Experience with deep learning frameworks, specifically TensorFlow and MXNet. (TensorFlow priority over MXNet if they don't have both).
This role will be handling performance testing comparison between Dell servers and competitors servers. Familiarity to contribute to developing the test plans is ideal. This role is not looking for a DL Architect but someone with familiarity with DL Frameworks, has done comparison testing with servers before and strong Python skills.