Title: Facility Technician
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: Permanent/ Direct Hire
· Routinely check all buildings for safe a proper operations.
· Schedule and perform any preventive maintenance and repairs as necessary including the following:
· General appearance of parking, landscaping, will be responsible for taking care of problems found on the spot or communicate to supervisor or subcontractors as necessary.
· Preventive or Reactive Maintenance in all restrooms, kitchen and common areas.
· Check and replace light bulbs.
· Respond to afterhours emergency calls including alarm/fire systems.
· Minimum 5 years experience needed.
· Hands-on facilities experience.
· HVAC certification MUST have.
· Knowledge of Facilities Systems and Services.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat.
· Highly organized.
· Able to work independently and be self-directed with minimal supervision.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· BS/BA Degree, preferably technical field.
· This position requires good communication skills, excellent time management, experience in building maintenance and operations, and the basic understanding of all building systems including HVAC, electrical, fire and plumbing
· Maintain good relationship with landlord/service team.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to email@example.com
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054 / Fax 510-623-5055