Job Title: Software Automation Test Manager
Location: Murrysville PA
Duration: 12+ months with possible extension
• Responsible for the automated software testing strategy across the SRC NBS software projects from an end to end perspective including front end, middle tier services and back end data storage that enable the software development team to efficiently deliver high-quality software applications to the market.
• Recommend and lead implementation of best practice software automated test processes, practices, and toolsets to enable the software development team to design structured test cases and develop robust and reliable automated test scripts.
• Define and implement metrics that measure the effectiveness of the software automated testing processes and procedures
Preferred Experience / Knowledge Areas
• Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a combination of equivalent education and experience.
• Minimum 3 years management experience
• Minimum 4 years of experience in testing software code used for web applications and cloud-based systems (e.g. AWS or equivalent)
• Deep understanding of automated software testing concepts as applied to: system integration testing, end-to-end testing, report testing, user interface testing, regression testing, functional testing, and third-party integration testing.
• Strong background with creating/improving test automation strategies and frameworks then mentoring team members through adoption
• Working experience utilizing continuous integration/deployment concepts and streamlined delivery of code
Please send me your confirmation that no one else has contacted you for this position apart from APN Team.
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc.
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560