Title: Senior Associate, Customer Services (DTJP00005750)
Duration: 0-9 months
Location: Remote position (Austin, TX 78753)
Pay rate: Up to $14hr on W2
Support North America Program organization through customer, operational and business support. Responsible for serving as primary interface between sales and other marketing functions related to operationalizing rebate payments for partners participating in the Dell EMC Partner Program. Evaluates and implements improvements to the programs and processes including: anticipating demands, automation, tools and reporting programs. Through the claims process candidate will research data problems, and delivers solutions working cross-functionally to resolve. Liaises between the customer/partner and sales organization. Focuses on delivering a positive customer or partner experience. May serve as primary interfaces with other internal functions, based on BU and/or regional requirements.
Maintains ownership of customer issues until problem resolution
May be responsible for pre-sales and post-sales service to customers
Identifies and dispatches available resources based on needed expertise, customer dynamics and employee skill set to provide on-site customer support.
Acts as a liaison between the customer and manufacturing, sales, technical support and financial services
Works under limited supervision with little direction from management and adheres to admin.
Established working knowledge and application of a specialized technical skill.
- Understands how work impacts results for their area.
- Demonstrates knowledge of internal operations and develops relationships to facilitate workflow. Applies specialized knowledge to coordinate day- to-day work.
- Knowledge of related regulations and standards.
- Strong understanding of current processes and procedures and may identify opportunities for improvement. Completes a wide range of tasks and assignments.
- Projects and assignments are typically non-routine and variable in nature. Resolves more complex situations by applying demonstrated knowledge and skills generally acquired through job experience.
- Strong organizational, time management and data management skills required
- Familiarity with SFDC and Excel a plus
Years of Experience: 1-2 years of relevant experience.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree, technical college or some college course work preferred.