This is an 9 months contract position.
Duration: 9 Months
Location: Andover, MA
Looking for someone with Supply chain process and who worked with Suppliers directly.
Job Description Summary
Your engineering expertise will drive Supply Chain efforts to improve Quality, Customer Satisfaction, and on-time delivery, reduce cost, assure materials supply, and advance operational excellence. You will utilize our information management systems to control bill of materials, manage engineering change orders, and interface to our Supply Chain processes. Other tasks may include contributions to new product introductions and project management. In this space, attention to detail is of the utmost importance.
Your engineering expertise will drive Supply Chain efforts to improve Quality, Customer Satisfaction, and on-time delivery, reduce cost, assure materials supply, and advance operational excellence. In this space, attention to detail is of the utmost importance. We work in a fast paced, process driven environment building high quality medical devices that lead our industry and improve people's lives.
o Utilize information management systems to control bill of materials, manage engineering change orders, and interface to our Supply Chain process.
o Document and execute verification and validation protocols for product and process changes.
o Investigate and resolve product and process quality issues within Quality System framework.
o Work with cross-functional teams to plan and execute Manufacturing Engineering activities in support of New
o Identify and manage quality and productivity improvement projects.
o Work within supply base to source new parts and improve existing part quality and assurance of supply.
This position provides the successful candidate with an immediate opportunity to be involved with technology that is helping to save lives, improve patient outcomes and reduce the cost of medicine around the globe. This market-differentiating technology is a cornerstone in the Healthcare portfolio and has proven to be elusive to our competitors. As an international organization, is well placed to offer a broad range of technical and leadership opportunities in various organizations throughout the world.
We are looking for
• Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in manufacturing engineering environment.
• Experience with vendor management, software programming or CAD preferred.
• Pro-E, Solidworks experience a plus.
• Desire and ability to work in a dynamic Medical Device Operations environment.
• Must have very strong interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills.
• Proven and demonstrated problem solving skills are required.
• Strong mechanical aptitude is a must.
• Demonstrated experience with the validation, documentation, and manufacture of medical devices is a plus.
• Working knowledge of MS Office.
• Ability to travel Internationally (less than 10%)
APN Software Services INC
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560