1. Account Management tasks associated with various accounts. (ie: client concerns, invoicing questions, discuss sales in determining which product would best support client needs; delivery issues/questions)
2. Assist sales in contracting process and current process for OneKey
3. Provide support with OneKey counts and product information
4. Run counts on all three platforms...DS, OneKey, SKA
5. Support OneKey Web Product - demo, pricing, functionality questions
6. Weekly/daily 1:1 w/Sales reps
• Provide support to the sales team with order processing, data counts, assistance to clients with product, pricing, and technical questions.
• Interact with client or account manager on a regular basis to ensure commitments are met and client’s order delivery expectations are satisfied.
• Write-up of orders, facilitates data test, compiles results for clients, coordination of data build, gather paperwork requirements. Maintain a 2hr turnaround from order request from client.
• Facilitate SK&A data counts; work with internal departments on any other relevant information to customers/sales requests.
• Serve as a liaison between Fulfillment and Sales whenever a complex order is submitted to ensure the requested steps are fulfilled by requested date, and with highest level of quality and thoroughness. Including QC orders, as needed.
• Maintain customer and account manager up to date on order progress, delivery status and ensures any delays are documented.
• Assist on ongoing training for the sales reps and customer services team in terms of order requirements, best practices, and procedures once new hires have completed initial training.
• a. Update SFDC opportunities to In Hand, utilizing the MTD Order Detail report & Daily Sales Report on a weekly basis
• b. Reconcile report with SFDC; include OM# & SBT#