Duration: 6-7 months extendable
Client: Among Fortune 500
Experience: 1-3 years professional experience.
- Validates and approves personnel change actions in the HRIS system.
- Creates and edits supervisory organizations in the HRIS system.
- Performs accurate and timely entry of job, salary and personal data that is not interfaced from the HRIS system to the payroll system.
- Analyzes and resolves data discrepancies between the HRIS and payroll database systems.
- Analyze pre- and post-payroll audit reports to identify and correct payroll errors.
- When applicable, process off-cycle checks as requested by representatives of the business units. - Complies with all Internal Control Standard (ICS) requirements in terms of supporting documentation and accuracy.
- Function as Subject Matter Expert with regard to all aspects of HRIS and payroll system functionality, as well as, policies and procedures.
- Provide Call Management System (CMS) support to handle employee inquiries regarding personnel records, time input, and a variety of non-health and welfare pay deductions (union dues, etc.).
- Support HR, Benefits, Compensation, Onboarding and Finance colleagues with all phone, mail and e-mail requests.