Duration: 12 months with potential to Convert
Location: Sacramento, CA 95828
Implements Commodity strategies to ensure long-term, cost-efficient supply of materials.
* Contributes to implementation and ensure usage of globally defined methods, processes and systems to ensure high process efficiency and process compliance (e.g. compliant Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) process, Procurement guidelines, IT systems).
* Prepares and conducts negotiations to obtain highest feasible savings.
* Generates, documents and implements savings to contribute to the success of the business and make results transparent.
* Executes Supplier Management processes (e.g. qualification, selection, evaluation, development, classification).
* Ensures a close cooperation with Internal Customers (requisitioners) to ensure customer care and early involvement.
* Provides supplier information to the project and conducts project-specific supplier evaluations (project evaluations).
Comodity Procurement Operations (alt: "Buyer"; "Purchaser")Commodity Professional (Starter):
Vocationally trained and experienced (semi-) professional position, with extensive knowledge of a range of specific standardized commodities, semi-products, services, etc., performing all topics outlined in respective position profiles,
Entry-level academic professional positions, needed sound knowledge on principles, technologies and theories:
They will support and assist in supplier procedures (i.e. analysis, audits, controlling reports, analyzing issues and preparing supplier visits, market and price research activities) in a related SCM organization.
Higher Level: Master degree universityLower level: Bachelor Degree "Professional Starter"Positions support business processes, solution of technical issues, development of new methodologies, procedures, tools and products with their theoretical and/or practical know how and understanding.
They focus on interpretation and application of procedures, analyze issues, implement changes, and may advise and guide operational positions in their area of specialism.
Entry-level academic Bachelor positions, needed sound knowledge on principles, technologies and theories; certifications in specific fields might be required:
Vocationally trained and experienced (semi-) professional positions with extensive knowledge of a range of specific processes and systems (see -? GRIP Leveling Core Chart "Operations")
0-2 years Professional Qualification with basic knowledge in a technical field. Work is routine in a related field of work, gaining experience through focused inhouse-training