Job Title: Electronics Engineer (Analog Designer)
Duration: 4+ months with possible Extension
Location: Rancho Cordova CA
- Bachelor Degree or MS in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in the design and implementation of systems and experience in electrical subjects such as electronics, EMC/EMI, thermal design, reliability, FMEA … of at least 5 years
- Knowledge of Analog Design related to Filter design, Amplifiers, RF Design.
- Power Design, related to AC to DC, DC switched (Stuck Boost, Step up regulators), Transformers,
- Schematic Design with Analog and digital
- Equipment knowledge of Power Supplies, Functional Generator, Network Analyzer, Spectrum Analyzer, Oscilloscopes, ….
- Advanced knowledge in the use of design tools related to discipline
- Medical or highly regulated product experience is a plus.
- Has an End-to-end overall view with respect to manufacturability, serviceability, cost price, …. Knowledge and understanding of other disciplines (software, mechanics) with which co-operation takes place.
- Experience using circuit simulation software, schematic capture software, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, emulators and other lab equipment. ORCAD, Spice, MultiSIM, and Eagle
- The candidate must have strong problem solving skills, be a good communicator, and work independently or as part of a team to achieve project and business objectives. abstract, analytical and creative thinker with helicopter view. You drive (out-of-the-box) solutions to complex problems.
- Familiarity with cardiology catheterization procedures, tools, and terminology is a plus
- Project Management training is a plus
Thanks and Regards,
APN Software Services, Inc.
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560