Norwood, MA - 02062
12 months contract to start with (extendable contract and potential to convert fulltime)
• Be able to build, operate, and independently troubleshoot custom test equipment and fixtures
o Draft fixture designs based on high level test requirements
o Build mechanical enclosures/frames
o Assemble wire harnesses and cable assemblies
o Rework existing components, including basic machining and soldering
o Select off-the-shelf equipment for lower level tasks
• Understand basic circuit theory.
• Be able to read an electronics schematic
• Have experience using electronic test equipment, such as oscilloscopes and multimeters.
• Be capable of component-level debug on printed circuit board assemblies.
• Be capable of circuit board level rework, including component removal and replacement.
* LabView programming experience is a big plus
* BSEE or MSEE with a minimum of 10 years of experience with medical devices preferred (7 -10 years knowledge in basic theory and practice is minimum Both advanced practical and theoretical understanding and some significant advanced vocational experience is required to oversee and manage the diverse and relatively complex tasks in the related field of work)
* Supports all Engineering activities by taking over predefined task, e.g. by preparation of documentations, determination and selection of standard material or maintenance of bills of material.
* May be specialized in a field of action and work independently on work packages in that field.
Thanks and Regards,
Imran (Emu) Shikalgar
APN Software Services, Inc
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-623-5050 Extn.129 | Fax 510-623-5055 | Imran@apninc.com