1. 5+ years’ work experience in an SAP Quality Assurance or an SAP Functional testing role.
2. Either a Bachelors’ or a Masters’ degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field.
3. Exposure to Functional Testing of SAP ECC Transactions across SAP MM, FI, PM, QM and APO modules is preferred.
4. Experience in an Agile environment (nice to have).
5. Knowledge of defect tracking tools such as JIRA.
6. Good communication and project management skills.
7. Ability and interest to lead and mentor SAP QA engineers.
8. Should be able to work across Engineering, Professional Services and Tech Pubs teams with respect to product releases and customer support.
9. Flexibility and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a dynamic environment with tight deadlines.
10. Strong understanding of MS Windows, VM-Ware, and the software development process.
1. Work with engineering team to understand upcoming Product features.
2. Design and document high level test plans for testing features of the product.
3. Drive the feature testing, system integration testing and regression testing phases of the QA cycle.
4. Train and supervise QA Engineers during the execution of test cases for each testing phase.
5. Represent QA in daily scrum meetings and highlight project issues from the QA side.
6. Install and configure NextLabs software for the purposes of testing.
7. Provide QA deliverables such as Test Results, Test Reports at the end of each testing phase.
8. Must be willing to learn and perform technical tasks in SAP, such as: executing SAP ABAP programs, Basic SAP debugging, creating BADI Implementations, activating user-exits, etc.
9. Log defects into JIRA with adequate details for defect replication and remediation.
10. Spearhead bug triage meetings with the Product Manager and Engineering team to ensure bug fixes for the product/project.
11. Provide support to customer support team to troubleshoot and resolve complex customer issues.
12. Work with the Technical Publications team to provide input to the product documentation and review the documentation when it is complete.