Radys Children Hospital
San Diego, CA 92123
Title:- Administrative Associate B
Pay Rate:- $19/HR
Duration:- 6 months
US Citizen and Green Card Holders ONLY
The CV Surgery is looking Administrative Associate B to support their team! The candidate will need to have working experience and knowledge of the following:
*Previous Medical Office Admin experience
*Computer skills: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
*Academic Fellowship Program Experience is a HUGE PLUS….
Duration is 6 months possible TTH and the schedule is Monday- Friday 8:30 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
***Please add the job seeker's Microsoft office testing results with resume before uploading ***
Coordinates & performs department/unit administrative activities including, but not limited to, storing,retrieving & integrating information for dissemination to staff, customers, clients, vendors, patients & families. Coordinates functions required to ensure smooth operations, plans & executes projects within scope of responsibility, & works with external, inter & intra departmental teams to support department/unit. Provides training & orientation for new staff & troubleshoots office technologies.
· Associate's Degree (Preferred)
· H.S. Diploma,GED,or Equivalent (Minimum)
· 2 Years of Experience (Minimum)
· 3 Years of Experience (Preferred)
Licenses & Certifications
· Typing at 50 words per minute (Preferred)
Skills and Qualifications
• (Preferred) Software specific to departmental needs
• (Preferred) Experience specific to area of support
• (Minimum) Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word,