Developing web applications for data visualization of IoT device data in smart buildings.
You will work in an agile SCRUM team and will implement a modern responsive web application and backend services.
You will be responsible for designing your solution, implementing code, writing test automation and documenting the high level design.
You will write infrastructure code for continuous deployment of the solution to AWS.
The application will be hosted on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
* Good understanding of software design
* Good understanding of object-oriented principles
* Good understanding of test automation
* Familiar with clean code development
* 5+ years in at least one object oriented language (C#, Java)
* 3+ years test automation
* 2+ years of infrastructure as code
* 1+ years worked with a framework like AngularJS, Bootstrap, or React
* Experience with AWS
* Infrastructure as code using Terraform or Cloudformation
* Experience with SQL databases
* Experience with design and implementation of CI/CD pipeline
* Worked according to Agile methodology like SCRUM or Kanban