Location: Austin TX
Duration: 9 Months
The Gaming Software Product Manager will help lead the charge in developing new features to further enhance the Gaming software portfolio.
They will contribute towards strengthen Gaming position in the market and towards identifying the best way to reduce gaming frustrations. This person will work closely with a broad range of outstanding individuals to develop and execute a clear plan from ideation through launch and supporting it on an ongoing basis. The individual will collaborate with a variety of teams including validation, design, hardware engineers, software engineers, product marketing, operations, etc., as well as with key executive stakeholders. The product manager will evaluate recommendations and determine the business value, while building out a clear business case/plan and GTM approach that will drive incremental value, cover the costs required to deliver the solutions, and meet customer needs and requirements. The product manager will also work closely with customers to ensure the solutions meet their needs. He or she will capture product requirements and work closely with and partner engineering teams to develop software against those requirements, ensuring user requirements are written accurately, as well as develop, communicate, and ensure execution of a product roadmap to be shared with internal executives, partners, customers, sales, marketing, etc. Lastly, this individual will work with the broader Software and Gaming planning group to ensure alignment to the overall business strategy.
1. Work with Engineering, Design Group, Validation
2. Set product feature priority
3. Work with numerous stakeholders
4. Translate business needs into product needs
5. Generate Product Requirement Documents
6. Generate Jira User Stories
7. Verify requirements are met 8. Identify trends and translate into new product features
9. Provide day to day guidance for Core Team
1. Bachelor’s Degree with 3-5 years of product management experience or MBA with 2-3 years of product management experience.
2. 3-5 years of software development experience - Not coding, but being involved in the development process (validation, requirements gathering, go-to-market experience, timeline knowledge, etc.).
3. Detailed knowledge of PC gaming including hardware and software trends.
4. Great attention to detail.
5. Ability to work with multi-location teams.
6. Proven track record of delivering features.
7. Proven track record of working with a wide group of stakeholders.
8. Proven track record of executing towards a common strategy.