We have Job Opportunity for Manufacturing Engineer at Westborough MA with direct client
Duration: 7-9 months. Contract only
Looking for a self-motivated qualified Manufacturing Engineer with a background in mechanical or chemical engineering. Working knowledge of the Bio-Pharmaceutical Consumables industry is beneficial.
• Possess experience with process development in a lean manufacturing area.
• Can write and execute protocol validation documentation.
• Sound understanding of IQ, OQ and PQ as it relates to an equipment in manufacturing environment.
• Candidate should have experience working in a ISO-13485/9000 cGMP ISO 7 cleanroom environment.
• Skills in heat sealing, epoxy potting, UV bonding and system automation is a plus
• Must be detail oriented with experience in writing manufacturing work instructions
• Experience with commissioning of equipment and required documentation
• Knowledge of six sigma and design of experimentation fundamentals
• Capable of working independently and with cross functional teams
• Bachelors or associate degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
• Min 2 years of experience in a manufacturing organization
• Readiness to roll up the sleeves to design, build, test fixtures and equipment.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.