Job Title – IT Software Application Developer (QlikView) – 2 Open Positions
Job Location – Buffalo Grove IL
Length – 6 Months+
The individual will be part of a team focused on the development of enterprise wide reporting initiatives.
The individual will be focused mainly on the analysis of business requirements, data source discovery, design, development, testing, and implementation of analytical reporting solutions using Qlikview, Sequel, and Access.
Other activities will include providing support for existing QlikView applications and ad-hoc reporting data support for the business.
This position will also be responsible to provide project management and other general reporting support. Effectiveness in this position will require understanding of analytical trends, BI tool capabilities & best practices, emerging productivity efficiencies, creative reporting solution design, and the ability to work independently.
This position will need to possess strong data analysis and interpersonal skills, business knowledge and be capable of effective relationships and negotiations between teams.
• Strong QlikView, Access and SQL Server Management Studio skills
• Ability to develop/enhance/support complex back-end scripting that integrates disparate data sources including SQL Server Management Studio and offline content
• Collaborates with corporate and region resources to design, create, test and implement analytic tools (reports, dashboards, etc.) that support enterprise / region needs and to improve data collection and reporting strategies (minimize duplication, redundancy, etc.).
• Responsible to document work / projects per enterprise-wide standards (reports, project tracking, databases, etc.).
• Strong data analysis and testing experience
• Excellent analytical, communication, and writing skills
• Strong time management skills
• Planning and organizational skill
APN Software Service INC