Duration: 6-7 months with potential to extend
Location: Bothell, WA
• Create engineering prototypes per drawing, sketch or instructions.
• Construct and document fixtures, experiments or prototype systems with engineering supervision.
• Perform engineering tests and make observations and make recommendations to engineers. (DOE)
• Support Product Research Center (PRC) and clinical studies.
• Collect, organize and/or analyze experimental data. Write technical reports.
• Maintain lab equipment and prototype component inventory.
• This is a contract technician position
Electrical and mechanical assembly and test of engineering prototypes. Ability to follow written and verbal instructions and make technical contribution on methods.
Level of Contribution & Ownership of Processes:
Uses professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve routine problems as a member of an engineering team. Carries out instructions furnished in written, verbal or diagram form. Understands elements of required processes and how to apply them. Can suggest and drive improvements.
Minimum Education and Experience:
2-Year technical degree + 5 years experience
Good mechanical aptitude and mathematical skills. Strong understanding of fundamental engineering and physical principles. Demonstrated initiative in identifying and resolving problems.