Title: Software Development Senior Analyst (NTTJP00002697)
Duration: 6+ months
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
· Provide technical leadership and guide development team efforts toward successful project delivery.
· Maintain high standards of software quality by establishing good practices and habits within the development team while delivering solutions on time and on budget.
· Facilitate the agile development process through daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo, and retrospective meetings.
· Collaborate with development and product design team to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web-based SaaS applications and integration processes that are scalable, adaptable, and sustainable with ever-changing business needs.
· Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans.
· Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
· Participate in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
· Package and support deployment of product releases.
· Analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
· Assess opportunities for process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
· Research and evaluate a variety of software products and development tools.
· Coordinates and monitors second-level technical support for all defects created for systems.
· Provide third-level support to end-users.
· Assists and trains other technical staff as needed.
· 6+ years overall software development experience.
· 6 years hands-on experience in developing Java/J2EE applications including Springs framework
· Experience with several of the following technologies
· Experience with database development including relational database design Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of object-oriented and service-oriented web application development
· Experience with source control management systems
· Experience with continuous integration/deployment environments and automated testing a plus
· Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
· Experience deploying applications to Microsoft Azure and AWS environments preferred – nice to have
· Experience in IBM MQ