The Electrical Engineer is responsible for designing electrical product/subsystem release solutions. Duties include (but are not limited to):
Designing at least one of the following electrical components and interconnects: digital/analog circuits, including concept, architecture, documentation, design, prototype, test and debug, supplier interfaces, manufacturing introduction and service support. The Engineer will be responsible for preparing engineering-related calculations and developing drawings and visual aids.
• Ideally the candidate should be familiar with Mentor Graphics tool and SAP.
• Work with a cross functional team to deliver product on time and on budget per product requirements document.
• Experience on 16-bit, 32-bit embedded system design
• Experience on communication protocols, such as I2C, USB, SPI, MODBUS, CANBUS
• Familiar with Microprocessor/Microcontroller architecture such as STM32, Atmel, TI MSP430, NXP
1. BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
2. 3 years engineering experience in a related field
3. Familiar with Mentor Graphics tool
4. Know how to use multimeter, oscilloscope, data acquisition tool to trouble shoot boards
5. Working knowledge of Mechanical and Thermal aspects of sub-system design and packaging