Title: SAP-MM/IM/WM/LE (NTTJP00002044)
Duration: 0-7 months
Location: Spartanburg, SC
Pay rate: Up to $65/hr on W2
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
Working experience in the Manufacturing related domain (preferred) -?Should be well experienced in the below functionalities:
Day to Day job Duties: (what this person will do on a daily/weekly basis)
- Work directly with the business to understand requirements, analyze issues/requests and provide solution/options.
- Provide technical information to the development team and help them investigate issues and provide them direction for the task at hand.
- Support processes on inbound logistics which includes EDI interfaces, YM, Warehouse Scanning, inventory posting, etc.
- Support exiting projects.
Basic Qualifications: (what are the skills required to this job with minimum years of experience on each)
- 5+ years: In-depth functional/configuration knowledge of SAP-MM/IM/WM/LE; with knowledge on YM, QM and PP.
- Experience in an Automotive environment
- Good experience in Customer Service module
- Working experience with Interfaces, ALE/IDOCS - Good working knowledge in Query reports
- Experience in preparing the Functional Specs, User documentations, Test case preparations
- Experience in handling transitions from incumbent team to support.
- Customer handling skills with very strong oral & written communication Skills (in English), as the resource needs to be Onsite.
- Excellent English skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational skills
Travel: Need locals
Degree: Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Nice to Have; (But not a must)
- Working experience in the Manufacturing related domain (preferred)