Job Title: Automated Test Engineer
Location: Murrysville, PA
Duration: 8 Months
Automated Test Engineer
In this role, you have the opportunity to write software that will test software applications to verify product requirements and designs.
You are responsible for
• Designing and coding automated tests that verify documented product requirement of Windows-based software applications
• Conducting stati Without MSP Fee.stical analysis of test results.
• Maintaining and controlling test execution records using good lab practices.
• Learning new technologies and to gain an understanding of system architectures.
• Technical writing, including development of test reports.
• Working independently and in a teaming environment.
• Communicating to all levels of the organization.
Skills and experience
• BS in Engineering, Computer, or other Science discipline, or equivalent with 4+ years of job related experience in writing code or Associates Degree with 6+ years of job-related experience in writing code.
• Must have experience writing software in C# (preferred) and/or Java.
• Must be flexible to a variety of working arrangements including traditional team or solo, pair programming, working remote and working with others who are remote.
• Must possess a testing mentality … ability to see specific requirements in the context of multi-product relationships.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
• nUnit, SpecFlow, BDD/TDD, CodedUI.
• Software development using ISO 62304.
• Experience working with Agile methods, including Scrum.
• Medical device experience preferred, including FDA’s 21 CFR 820/ISO 13485 experience.