Title : Sr. Designer
Duration :9+ months
Location : Round Rock, TX
• Build moodboards, concepts and storyboards • Design and direct motion graphics (including typography, info-graphics and original design concepts) • Pre-production support: design documents for devise screen-replacements (i.e., power points, faux web pages, etc.) • Image sourcing and editing • Support Art Director and producers on all production needs, which may include some set styling/propping, talent selections/confirmations, location scouting, etc. • Support all post production design needs tied to typography, screen-fills/product interaction, color grading evaluation, etc. • Complete knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) • Strong creative point-of-view • The ability to collaborate with a copywriter and Art Director to build and layout concepts, mood-boards, etc. • Experience working with video, print & digital media
• Experience with set styling and propping a plus
• Preferred candidate will have sketching abilities
• Agency experience strongly preferred
• Experience working with video, print and digital.
• Thinking more concept and storyboard, more storytelling and not purely executional.