We have Job Opportunity for Business Process Manager at Richmond VA with direct client
Duration: 6-9 months. Contract only
· Analyzes contracts and other documents as required.
· Performs quality assurance checks on data.
· Runs and reviews reports, spreadsheets and graphs using internally developed software.
· Prepares written reports for manufacturers based on analysis.
· Performs research on various companies and topics on the internet.
· Performs reconciliation on rebate totals as needed.
· Manages project deadlines.
· Handles account management and training responsibilities as assigned.
· Manages client implementation and training projects.
· Supervises Business Process Associates and Analysts.
· May assist with department budget process.
· May manage training and SOP documentation.
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
· Bachelor's Degree and minimum 4 years relevant work experience with one (1) to two (2) years experience as Business Process Analyst a plus.
· Knowledge of managed health care and Pharmacy benefit management beneficial.
Organization Reporting and Scope:
· Typically reports to: Director/Senior Manager, Business Process Services.
Minimum of 2. Additional Requirements:
· Fluent with computer capabilities including word processing, spreadsheet and database entry.
· Proficient in PC applications such as Excel. Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills necessary.
· Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral). Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize tasks and manage deadlines.
· Demonstrated ability to interact as a team player.
· Managerial skills, including a strong focus on team building.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.