Title: Senior Electrical Engineer
Req #: 529307
Location: 2405 E. Sligh Avenue, Tampa FL 33610
Duration: 8 months
· Substation protection relay engineering - 4 or more years of designing panels with substation protection relays. (SEL preferred) - REQUIRED
· 4 years with construction dwgs, cable schedules, materials, operating instructions, and relay hardware and communications - REQUIRED
· 4 years producing substation relay work requests quickly and accurately. Works well with both engineering peers and Field personnel - REQUIRED
· 4 years with line protection (distribution and transmission) schemes, transfer trip schemes, and bus/transformer differential protection schemes - REQUIRED
· Experience in Electric Utility Substation Engineering - Highly Description
Senior Engineer Minimum Experience Guideline 8yrs
Candidates for this classification must have demonstrated above expected performance in the Engineer II classification, sound knowledge of functional area of work and advanced engineering concepts and their interactions and relationships to total Company operation, and eligibility to become a licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Florida.
Approval by the business unit Vice President is required.
Must be able to direct others; may have full responsibility for supervising, training, orientation or the assignment of work to other employees; may have broad authority and responsibility for projects or personnel as may be assigned; may prepare and/or approve independent engineering analyses, specifications and reports; shall have the ability to establish and implement efficient work procedures and practices.
The distinction between the above roles may be signified by titling incumbents as Senior Engineer (A.) or Consulting Engineer (B.) at the discretion of the Department Head and business unit Vice President.
APN Software Service INC