Title: L2 Production Support Analyst
Duration: 0-8 months
Location: Nashville, TN
- Being part of 24x7, leading L2 production support team for banking applications
- Incident Resolution, Request Resolution, Problem Analysis and Resolution, Release Deployment
- Batch Management (Monitoring and Coordination with up-stream down-stream in case any issues)
- Technical Documentation on Knowledge Management Documentation and filling Daily health check reports.
- Self learning and developing knowledge in domain and new applications.
- Work with multi regional team and maintain proper handover from the regional team members
- Coordination with the regional leaders from customer side, escalating the issues to respective touch points, provide updates and coordinate to get the issues resolved,
- Ensure Handover / takeover from/to Shift on pending issues and ensure effective resolution
- Participating in the Infrastructure activities from L2 perspective, stopping/starting applications in support before and after infrastructure activities followed by appropriate checkouts.
- Working as team lead, ensuring the timely acknowledgement/resolution/reporting/escalations in the shift.
- Preparing Support metrics/dashboard report and regular support activities reporting
- Appropriate delegation/coordination of activities in the team/shift and ensure timely completion of tasks.
- Coming up with ideas on service Improvement for effective service delivery and ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- 6-10 Years of experience in Application Development/Support with at least 2 years in L2 Production Support for investment banking domain
- Broad Technical Knowledge (command line and scripting in UNIX environment)
- Good DBMS concepts and SQL writing experience
- ITIL processes knowledge: ---------Incident Management ---------Request Management ---------Problem Management ---------Release and Deployment Management
- Excellent communication skills and user handling skills
- Open for Night Shift and on call Support as required
- Knowledge of ticketing tools like Remedy/SNOW and scheduler tools, Autosys/Cron etc
- Attitude and respect for high quality standards
- Strong relationship builder
- Strong problem solving skills
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Good reporting skills on SLA/Regular tracking reports
- Good knowledge in investment banking domain/applications.
- Experience of working as a team lead in Investment Bank managing the support activities, ensuring the timely acknowledgement/resolution/reporting/escalations in the shift.
APN Software Services Inc