Title: OS&D Analyst
Location: Earth City, MO 63045
Duration: 6 Months Contract
· Accounting Associate
· Responsible for managing intercompany payment identification, tracking, and transfer requests to ensure proper recording of accounts receivable.
· Duties include reviewing daily checks, identifying transfers, cross-company communication to facilitate accurate and timely recording of incoming payments.
· Responsible for maintaining transfer data in excel, storing related documentation in a central repository, ensuring adherence to company's policies and procedures; other duties as assigned
· Requires broad knowledge in a general professional or technical field normally acquired through a Bachelor's degree in an academic field directly related and essential to the job.
· 2 years accounting experience required.
· 2+ years accounts receivable experience preferable.
· Basic computer skills; including Microsoft office; Outlook, Excel, and word processing skills, SAP knowledge, basic accounting skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills; support a good communication and team atmosphere among departments.
· Must work well in a team environment and be highly organized and detail oriented.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please send the updated resume to email@example.com
along with a best time and number to reach you.
Your prompt response is highly appreciated.
Thanks and have a blessed day ahead.
Thanks and Regards,
39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 385, Newark, CA 94560
Phone: 510-943-4054/ Fax 510-623-5055