Duration: 6 months
Working Student-Administrative-Bachelors 2-Level Low
What are my responsibilities?
Apply strategic insights to a growing industrial cyber security business. Provide analytic support to assist internal stakeholders and external customers with critical cyber security management decisions as related to business processes, security controls, policies and standards, regulations, and investment prioritization. Accumulate and analyze risk/exposure data and support the development and delivery of industrial cyber security offers. Perform market forecasting and investment analyses to advise R&D and product level investment decisions. Support the development of recommendations for go-to-market, customer acquisition and channel partner strategies. As part of a team, produce and organize persuasive outputs leveraging multiple formats, including Excel-based models and PowerPoint. Sequence and prioritize work, provide meaningful input into internal and external customer deliverables.
What skills are needed to qualify for this position?
• 2+ years of knowledge and/or experience in a strategy role or consulting organization
• Knowledge and experience with financial modeling, statistical analysis, data mining, and value chain analysis
• Ability to work in a mix of commercial and public sector environments
• Ability to work on fast-paced customer engagements, including outside of business hours
• Ability to meet travel requirements when they arise
• Must have completed 2 years towards a BA or BS degree from an accredited university
• Knowledge and experience with consulting, insurance, technology, or financial organizations in a role focusing on risk analysis or cyber technology, preferably in an industrial environments.