Location: Warren, New Jersey 07059
Duration: 3 - 4 Months With Possible Extension.
Job Title: Program Support Rep
Shift : 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
• A Customer Service Representative traditionally provides initial support for customer requests via telephone, email, fax, or other available means of contact to the Support Center.
• Quickly assesses the user's issue and provides first level support for problem resolution.
• Documents information specific to the resolution and escalates unresolved issues expeditiously to the appropriate area.
• Requires the ability to recognize operational challenges and suggest recommendations to management, as necessary.
• Works under moderate supervision and typically reports to the Customer Service Supervisor.
Minimum Education & Experience:
• We require candidates to have a minimum Customer Service background of 3 + years.
• Training in Medical Billing, HIPPA certified, or experience in claim processing preferred.
• Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
• Pharmacy Technician experience preferred.