Prepares layouts, drawings and designs according to engineering specifications.
* Provides assistance in creating routine design layout and detailed drawings of products.
* Converts detailed technical solutions into CAD-models and derives the related drawings.
* Participates in reviewing engineering drawings and supporting documents for adherence to drafting standards.
* Creates CAD design layouts and detail drawings of products, parts, assemblies.
* Revises drawings or CAD-models according to instructions.
* Keeps drawings standards and strictly follows them.
* May support the specialist engineer at calculations or dimensioning by preparation of suitable models.
* May support the project team by creating suitable visualizations of solutions.
* Displays final drawings to verify completeness, clarity and accuracy.
*Position operates major parts or full spectrum of dedicated specialized standard software packages.
* Incumbents may handle routine and non-complex practical enquiries and procedures from internal or external customers.
* Proficiency using AutoCAD 2014 or above. Preferred AutoCAD Electrical experience.
* Also experience in Microstation is a plus.
* Minimum 1-2+ years experience in AutoCAD.
* Proficiency using Solidworks 2017 or above.
* Minimum 1-2+ years experience in Solidworks.
* Display proficiency in base Microsoft Office Tools such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook, etc.
* Ability to apply technical knowledge in analyzing problems and creating innovative solutions.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work on own initiative.
* Flexible approach to work, and ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
* Strong attention to detail and ability to make correct judgments