Duration: 6 months
Location: Maple Grove, MN
• Work with R&D management and project team members to design and implement research or product development program plans.
• Support the design and execution of experimental plans.
• Support the design and development of formulations, prototypes and processes.
• Work with project teams to transfer processes to manufacturing.
• Document all work in accordance with GMP, internal operating procedures, methods and work instructions
• Experience in Word and Excel and comfortable with computers
• Experience working in regulated testing environment (pharmaceutical or medical device)
• Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or related science
Willing to travel for potential initial test method training.