Title: Technical Architect (NTTJP00000717)
Duration: 0-2 years
Location: Albany, New York
**Need locals with in-person interview availability.
Need 2 References with resume
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
- 72 MonthsDemonstrated hands-on experience with developing and maintaining logical and physical dimensional data models, building data migration strategies utilizing sound concepts of data modeling including star schema, snowflake schema, etc. in a data warehouse/business intelligence environment
- 72 MonthsDemonstrated hands-on proficiency in a data modeling tool (e.g., ErWin).
Additional Requested Qualifications:
- 72 Months Demonstrated hands-on experience in relational data management disciplines and design and development experience using Oracle technologies.
- 72 Months Demonstrated hands-on experience utilizing SQL programming for data analysis purposes in a data warehouse/business intelligence environment
- 72 Months Demonstrated hands-on, in-depth experience with business intelligence tools (e.g., OBIEE 11G) involving data analytics skills.
- 72 Months Demonstrated hands-on, in-depth experience with designing, developing and creating applications and health care business intelligence reporting solutions.
- 48 Months Demonstrated analytics and communications experience (e.g., math, statistics, quantitative methods, and writing).
- 48 Months Demonstrated hands-on experience with reviewing the data modeling of others for compliance and accepted standards of development.
- Bachelor’s degree in business intelligence, information science, computer science, or mathematics.