Job Opportunity for Facilities Maintenance Mechanic at Stamford CT with direct client. Please go through Detailed Job description below.
Duration: 3-6 months. Contract only
Here is a brief Job description:
7-10 years commercial building engineering experience. Extensive knowledge of mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems. Prior experience managing engineering staff.
EDUCATION: College degree preferred. EPA Universal CFC certification required. IAQ training required. Advanced HVAC certification required.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Building Engineering Requirements:
· Coordinate and oversee all aspects of building operations, maintenance and repair for entire campus as directed by the Building Site Manager
· Ensure proper compliance with all municipal safety and building codes relating to the property in addition to Oracle EH&S compliance initiatives
· Maintain all building warranties, operations and maintenance manuals, plans and As-built drawings, building and vendor insurance information, all logs, equipment specifications, building stock and keys
· Capable of reading and understanding blueprints as well as floor and furniture diagrams
· Perform and supervise building site inspections. Document results and findings
· Implement building’s emergency procedures for maintenance staff and general building population
· Implement and maintain various real estate and facilities (RE&F) technology programs including the building’s Work Order System, Indoor Air Quality, Energy Management, Standard Operating Procedures, safety programs and Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
· Oversee all preventive maintenance programs in the building including: plumbing, HVAC (base building and above standard), electrical, doors and hardware, elevators, emergency generators, site concrete and asphalt, irrigation system, life safety, garage and interior finishes
· Provide engineering assistance/ guidance during development, construction and occupancy of future building phases
· Assist facility and building management personnel with additional building services (café operators, fitness center and security) as necessary May be required to oversee performance of all contracted services at project including: landscaping, water treatment, interior plant maintenance, janitorial, generator maintenance, monitoring, pest control, elevators, signage, window washing, waste removal, HVAC and UPS maintenance
· Keep and maintain all building and site equipment maintenance and repair files and logs.
· Ensure compliance of all scopes for contracted services (including RFP’s). Assist in working with security and corporate safety on all emergency response procedures
· Participate in biding of supplier contracts as necessary for cost control, scope and compliance.
· Ensure compliance with local, state and federal agencies, such as OSHA
· Ensure compliance with industry accepted standards of operation with such associations as ASHRAE, NFPA, BOMA, etc.
· Participate in technology specific initiatives and evaluations as they affect building engineering services, such as RE&F implementations of facility work order and computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS).
· Hire, train, and supervise building engineering staff for the property as required
· Coordinate and oversee outside contractor and suppliers activities
· Complete annual performance review process for engineering.
Reporting & Financial Requirements:
· Direct report to Facilities Manager or Building Site Manager
· Complete annual operating budget recommendations for the engineering department
· Maintain monthly work order tracking log and provide statistical reports to site manager
· Complete monthly utility analysis and usage reports; validate utility data entered in RE&F tracking tools
· Work with Direct Manager to identify opportunities for cost savings and to implement new programs
· Document via a monthly report staff accomplishments and contributions to the overall management of the property
· Sustainability – Look for opportunities to reduce waste in energy, water or other potential conservation methods.
If you have the above qualification and interested to apply please reply with your updated resume, contact no. and expected pay rate and I will contact you to discuss further.