Title:- Test Automation Engineer
Location:- Anaheim, CA
Position:- Full Time
You will be working closely with a team of highly skilled software engineers and test engineers to automate all aspects of the build and test process. You will be responsible for outlining standards for automation and integration to the individual project teams. You will also be responsible for working the project teams to advise them on how to incorporate automation testing in their product. You should be passionate and motivated to push the automated processes to the fullest extent possible.
Qualified Candidates will have:
· BSCS or MSCS (Or similar degree - transcripts required)
· 3+ years' experience as a Test Engineer.
· The ability to support CI/CD tool integration throughout the development lifecycle..
· Able to develop standards, policies, guidelines, and related guidance for both CI/CD operations and for work of developers..
· Familiar with Unit, Integration and UI testing frameworks (MSTest, nUnit, Selenium, Jasmine)
· Familiar with TDD and other testing methodologies (DI, IOC, Mock, Fake and Stub)
· Experience automating all types of applications including desktop and web applications.
· Experience with development technologies such as ASP.NET, Node.js, python and other languages for continuous integration and scripting.
· Ability to automate whole-system environments and deployments in a reproducible manner.
· The ability to find and articulate weaknesses in an application's testability and provide feedback to a team on how to address those weaknesses.
· Experience testing all aspects of application performance including functional, memory, I/O usage, CPU and scalability.
· Experience evaluating, choosing and implementing the tools necessary to make automation testing a first-class citizen of any project.
· Experience with build automation tools such as Jenkins.
· Experience with Docker is a plus.
· Knowledge of, and having worked with, structured logging and analytics/metrics is a plus
· Experience with Object Oriented Programming.
· Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
· Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
· Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment